Find Out Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile.
Who is watching my Facebook profile? Against how to end world hunger, this is essentially the most frequently asked question of the past decade on Google.
Have you ever wondered about who could have who viewed your Facebook Profile? Certainly, I have often wondered. There is no straight forward way to know who visited your page to check out your profile. But, there are several ways to know who visited your facebook profile page.
After setting up a Facebook profile and building it up for years, why wouldn’t you wish to know who is interested in it? So, follow through the as I explain the entire process of finding out about your secret guests on your Facebook profile.
Facebook is the biggest and most popular social networking platforms around. So, you should be careful in this quest as a lot of people were tricked by third-party programs. Who claim they can get information about you who visited your Facebook page. But in the process of helping, they collect your profile information.
FINDING OUT WHO VIEWED YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE
You can know who visited your facebook page by checking the source code of timelines. Hence, If you discover 15 digit numbers, with 2 to 0 priority, this 15 digit number represents the page IDs of the people who viewed your account the most.
Presently, there is a huge search result on Google, Bing, and Facebook on how to know who viewed a Facebook profile. Therefore, spammers and venomous application development firms, target the customers to steal their personal information through this technique.
As stated earlier, these 3rd-party applications solve no problem. All they do is dump junk post on user’s Facebook wall.
1. Can You See Who Views Your Facebook Profile?
Of Course, it is possible. Although there are no sure ways, you can achieve this by using the following methods. a
Using The Google Chrome Extension
The easiest way to find Who Viewed your Facebook profile is by using a “Google Chrome extension.” Follow the steps outlined below.
- On your social profile extension page,
- Select, “Add To Chrome” to add this extension to your browser.
- Hold on until the download finishes
- Click on Add Extension.
- Visit www.facebook.com and log in with the account to know Who Viewed “My Facebook Profile Not Friends.”
- Once you are on Facebook, check out the timeline bar,
- You will see an option named “Visitors” added.
2. Manually Find Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
- First of visit your Facebook profile timeline page – facebook.com/xyz.
- Hold on for the entire page to load
- Right-click on the page and select “View Page Source.”
- A new tab will automatically open with source codes which contains information about your profile.
- Hold “CTRL + F” to open the search box.
- Copy and paste this into it (without the quotes) “InitialChatFriendsList.”
- You will see the profile I.D. of the people who viewed your Facebook profile.
- Go to facebook and paste the I.D. number from that page along with a “\.” E.G., if the ID is 8534, you have to put it at- facebook.com/8534.
- The first I.D. revealed is of the one who viewed profile more often.
3. Using Social Fans IOS APP
If you use iOS and wants to know who viewed your Facebook profile. You need to download an app called Social Fans, available on the iTunes Store. This app will show you who viewed your facebook profile recently.
There are many other social support systems that allow you to see who checked your profile. For example, LinkedIn and it’s “Who has Seen Your Account” feature.
Standard customers who paid nothing can see a current list of who viewed your profile. While paying customers to have access to see three months worth of views and descriptive analytics.
This is perfect for seeing prospective career awareness and company prospects. Rumors are going on around the web that Facebook exposes your recent guests in the site source code called the InitialChatFriendsList.
Although this variable does not align with the I.D.s of people stalking your report, it will provide us an exciting look into how Facebook calculates and rank your relationships.
There are a lot of applications that claim to give you access to your stalkers and profile visitors. But, there is no truth in such claims. All are mere fantasies. All these applications do is show you random names.
Granting access to random programs is not a great idea.
Many Facebook applications are available in the market, which claims it can check who viewed your facebook profile. However, most of them are fake, and these apps could be a threat to your Facebook profile. If you use such an app that promises you can view who views your Facebook profile, you need to be very careful.