Shutterstock is popular and known all over the world for its unique Stock images, photos, music, and videos, etc. Essentially, the Shutterstock library keeps about one hundred and twenty-five millions of royalty-free stock photos. Such as Vector Graphics, Illustrations & around 4 million video clips and music tracks. So, downloaded photos from have Watermark, else, you have to pay it.
In this article, we will learn the process of getting photos Free without Watermark. There is a collaboration between Shutterstock and Facebook. Certainly, as a Facebook user, you can use Shutterstock photos free when creating Ads Unit. Here is how.
Warning & Disclaimer
The information on this article is for educational purposes only, and before using photos See Shutterstock’s Copyrights rules. Therefore, should you go against any copyright or Piracy Law, our website and the author will not be held responsible for any legal actions taken against you.
Download Shutterstock Images FREE Without Watermark
If you don’t want to pay for Shutterstock photos without any watermark, follow the Steps given below.
- Step 1: The process will work more using the ‘Mozilla Firefox’ browser. Therefore, open the Firefox browser in your computer system and log- into your Facebook account.
- Step 2: Click here “Facebook Ads CreativeHub” and on the welcome screen. Then, select, “Create mockup download arrow button” and go with the ‘Single Image’ option.
- Step 3: Use your cursor to move down and click on the “Select Image” button. Certainly,this will lead you to a window showing three tabs. The tabs are, ‘Account Images,’ ‘Stock Images’ and ‘Upload Images.’
Navigate to ‘Stock Images’ and enter “keyword” in the search bar, to search the image from Shutterstock directly. At the end of the Search bar, ‘Powered by Shutterstock’ will appear.
- Step 4: Here, you will see related images from the Shutterstock website. Click on any of them and select ‘Confirm’ button.
- Step 5: Fill the ‘Website URL’ field under your ‘selected Image.’ Enter any website URL and select “save button” showing on top of the ‘Preview window.’ It will ask you to give a mock. Name it and click on ‘Save’ button.’
- Step 6: To get the desired image. Select’ Preview ‘eye’ icon, beside the save button. And also, copy the URL of your created Mock and open this link in a new tab.
- Step 7: Right Click on the photo you have chosen and select the ‘View Page Info,’ option. A separate window opens. Select the ‘Media’ Tab, which grants you access to all the media files on the page. Then, scroll down and check each link with its preview to get your Shutterstock image. Once you get it, click on ‘Save As’ button and that’s it !!!