About Dual Whatsapp
Having dual WhatsApp accounts on one phone is possible in this technology ageWhatsApp is the most common Instant messaging apps, probably because people find it easy to use and interface with. WhatsApp aids users to send and receive end to end encrypted messages. Such that just you and the other party person you are communicating with can read the content of the message.
This article will break down the process through which you can set up dual WhatsApp accounts on your phone. If you have two different account numbers on the same phone, you can run them on WhatsApp.
The WhatsApp app has gradually become an important tool in our lives in digital communication. WhatsApp’s objective is to become a platform which connects family, associates, and, friends. It has now become a mass communication instruments for businesses and organisations.
For dual WhatsApp accounts, there are many Android double sim smartphones with a feature named App cloning or twin.
Read Further : Android Top Ten Apps Every User Should Have
Below are the steps to use Dual WhatsApp In A Single Phone
- .First of all, install WhatsApp from Google Play Store and then register your primary number.
- If you have installed WhatsApp on your phone already, jump over the first step and go to your phone’s setting.
- Navigate to Dual App/Clone app/App Twin and tap on it.
- You see a list of apps to clone. Hence, tap on the WhatsApp option and select install.
- Set up the other WhatsApp account and open the secondary App.
- Tap on Agree and allow WhatsApp to access your files and contacts.
An Additional Method
Further, there is another app with you can use WhatsApp in a single phone called GBWhatsApp. This App comes with unique features. With it, you can separate your personal and professional messages by creating corresponding accounts on a single phone. Furthermore, parallel accounts ability is not the only feature that GBWhatsApp offers. GBWhatsApp eliminates the weaknesses in the regular WhatsApp version such as the following.
- Size limitations for file transfer
- You cannot copy and paste another user’s status on the regular WhatsApp platform.
- Publishing of messages to a specific group of people.
- Inability to create two different accounts on one single phone.
- Character restrictions for group names, etc.
- Bigger size limit for sending media files (50 MB)
- You can create beautiful themes with GBWhatsApp, which is not possible before with the regular WhatsApp
- Open broadcast to more than 500 people at a time
- The App does not need a third-party app locker for they have already built it in.
Installing GBWhatsApp Apk on your Android phone
Check out unknown sources on your phone, if you have installed third-party APK use before. In other to do that, you need to check out your settings and click on security. You will see a checkbox named “unknown sources.”
It will show you a message that you should not hold manufacturers accountable should you an install a fake APK. Next, click, OK. Should you be afraid about your phone safety, you can disable this after installing the APK.
Now, get to the file manager and click on the downloaded APK. This will take you to the package installer screen, with an option on the bottom right corner to install. You are to click on this.
Wait until the application has installed, then click open to load the GBWhatsApp app.
Setup dual accounts Using The GB WhatsApp
After downloading this App, setup your account put in your number and wait for an OTP. Copy the data which you received from the existing WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp which stores backups every single day.
With this action, you now have an account in your existing WhatsApp and another account in the new GBWhatsApp. GBWhatsApp will send a message to another number. You can use the new WhatsApp without conflict with your existing WhatsApp.
The GBWhatsApp is quite amazing as it comes with great-looking themes and excellent customization options. You can determine how the header appears, how your chat screen appears, and also how to your homescreen will look. Likewise, this unique App can customize pop-up notifications.
For a person who has both personal and business numbers in a single phone, this App is convenient for dual Whatsapp. Further, you can control what messages go to which phone.
Finally, register your contact number, likewise, remember to add your secondary number also. Only then will you will be able to run dual WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone.
Finally, If your smartphone does not have Dual App/Clone app/App Twin, and you are not comfortable with GbWhatsapp. Another method for dual Whatsapp is to you download a third-party app. This is called Parallel Space from Google Play store and follow the directions.